TABMELT is a novel patented and patent-pending sublingual drug delivery system that allows patients to take a medication by simply dissolving a tablet under their tongue. This delivery route may lead to more instantaneous and accurate absorption than that of oral drug delivery.
TABMELT Biosciences Patents
|United States||VVRA – TM 001||Published|
Central Nervous System
|United States||VVRA – TM 002||Published|
|United States||VVRA – TM 003||Published|
|United States||VVRA – TM 005||Published|
|United States||PTNR – TM 006||Published|
|United States||PTNR – TM 007||Published|
Childhood-Onset Fluency Disorder (Stuttering)
|United States||VVRA – TM 008||Published|
|United States||VVRA – TM 009||Pending|
|United States||VVRA – TM 004||Published|
Licensed TABMELT® Patents
|Australia||All Natural, Non-Toxic Sublingual Drug Delivery Systems||Issued, 2016|
|Canada||All Natural, Non-Toxic Sublingual Drug Delivery Systems||Issued, 2018|
|United Kingdom||All Natural, Non-Toxic Sublingual Drug Delivery Systems||Issued, 2018|
|Russia||All Natural, Non-Toxic Sublingual Drug Delivery Systems||Issued, 2021|
|Israel||All Natural, Non-Toxic Sublingual Drug Delivery Systems||Issued, 2022|
|Japan||All Natural, Non-Toxic Sublingual Drug Delivery Systems||Filed|
|Mexico||All Natural, Non-Toxic Sublingual Drug Delivery Systems||Filed|
|United States||All Natural, Non-Toxic Sublingual Drug Delivery Systems||Published|
MEDICAL & SCIENTIFIC LEADS
Stephen J. McColgan, M.D. M.B.A.Chief Medical Officer
- 68 invited presentations, 12 publications
- 35 years of surgical experience, 30+ years of experience in medical & surgical device development
- Developed enhanced laparoscopic devices for a medical technology company, driving acquisition by a major publicly-traded company
- Clinical instructor, professional consultant
- Currently developing ZICOH and endomechanical devices for cardiovascular medicine and surgery
Bobby W. Sandage, Jr., Ph.D.Advisory Board
- 3 patents issued, 50+ scientific articles
- 35+ years of experience in drug development, regulatory affairs, & life sciences venture capital
- Guided development for 35 products/programs
- Achieved regulatory approval for 12 drugs and 1 device
- Adjunct professor of pharmaceutical sciences
- Drug Development Institute advisor for the Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center
Gerald A. Maguire, M.D., D.LF.A.P.A.Chief Advisor, Neurosciences Division
- Person who stutters and subject matter expert
- 76 publications on stuttering—the most published doctor in the space
- PI for the first investigational drug for stuttering in adults
- Hundreds of invited presentations on stuttering
- Professor of psychiatry, clinical trialist (PI of 40+ clinical trials for 25+ years)
- Chair of R&D for World Stuttering Network
Aaron Kheriaty, M.D.Medical Ethics Advisor
- 15 years of experience as a psychiatrist
- Chairman of the medical ethics committee at the CA Department of State Hospitals
- Professor of Psychiatry at the University of California, Irvine School of Medicine and Director of the Medical Ethics Program at UCI Health
- Published in the Wall Street Journal and the Washington Post
- Authored books and articles for professional and lay audiences on bioethics, social science, psychiatry, religion, and culture
Fabio Macciardi, M.D., Ph.D.Neurogenetics Scientific Advisor
- Professor of Molecular Psychiatry at UCI, School of Medicine
- Leads research focused on analyzing the function and evolution of neurocognitive genes and their associated traits
- His lab identified more than 600,000 expressed discrete TEs in the human brain as major epigenetic regulators of gene expression in various neuropsychiatric disorders
- Former VP and Director of Genetic Epidemiology and Bioinformatics at Genset SA (France)
Mehdi Hatamian, Ph.D.Chief Scientific Advisor
- 120 patents issued, 50 published scientific papers
- 45+ years of engineering experience in the electrical and biomedical spaces
- Chief Scientist of Central Engineering at Broadcom with a 20-year tenure
- Former Program Engineer for the NASA Space Shuttle
- Member of the National Academy of Engineering
- Currently developing ZICOH and next-generation cancer detection devices and technologies
TABMELT is Granted Australian Patent
TABMELT is issued an Australian Patent.
TABMELT Receives United Kingdom Patent
TABMELT receives its United Kingdom Patent.
TABMELT Granted Canadian Patent
TABMELT is awarded a Canadian Patent from the Canadian Intellectual Property Office.
TABMELT Trademark Registration
TABMELT receives its trademark registration from the USPTO.
TABMELT is Awarded Russia Patent
Vivera expands its exclusive global pharmaceutical licensing for use of the novel TABMELT platform to Russia.
TABMELT Logo Trademark Registration
The TABMELT logo trademark is registered.
Vivera Executes LOI With NINDS of NIH
Vivera executes a letter of intent to enter a Cooperative Research and Development Agreement (CRADA) with the National Institutes of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) to assess therapeutic agents for the potential treatments of stuttering disorders.
TABMELT Receives Israeli Patent
Vivera expands its exclusive global pharmaceutical licensing for use of the novel TABMELT platform to Israel.
Vivera Pharmaceuticals is an innovative, science-driven pharmaceutical company located in Southern California. The Company has global exclusivity to license the patented and patent-pending TABMELT sublingual drug delivery system for pharmaceutical use and holds its own issued patents on ZICOH, a smart dose-controlled electronic medical device, and MDZone, a portable telemedicine station. With multiple divisions, including its technologies, biosciences, medical devices, and advanced diagnostics divisions, Vivera Pharmaceuticals is vertically integrated with patented technology, manufacturing capabilities, and distribution for its products.
Copyright © 2023 Vivera Biosciences. All rights reserved.